This section takes you to the English version of the principal documents published by the Commission on :
- the concept of pay equity
- the Pay Equity Act and the terms and conditions of its application
- the obligations of employers
- the pay equity process and the steps therein
- the maintenance of pay equity
- the rights and recourses of employees
The Commission will add to this section as the major documents are translated.
- Complaint Form
- Are salaries still based on gender?
- Pay Equity Act (R.S.Q., chapter E-12.001)
- Regulation respecting pay equity in enterprises where there are no predominantly male job classes
- Regulation respecting the content and form of the report relating to pay equity or relativity plans already completed or in progress on 21 November 1996
- An Act to amend the Pay Equity Act (Bill 25 - 2009, chapter 9)
- An Act to amend the Pay Equity Act (Bill 28; 2006, chapter 6)
- Regulation respecting the report on pay equity